Personal Data Processed
- Information relating to a legal entity (e.g. corporate information, contact details, accounting information, etc.);
- Anonymised data, namely information which does not relate to an identified or identifiable natural person or to Personal Data rendered anonymous in such a manner that the data subject is not or no longer identifiable.
Purposes and Legal Basis of Processing Your Personal Data Cellomat processes your Personal Data
which you provided to Cellomat for the purposes of providing the services granted to you through Cellomat’s kiosk as part of the performance of the contract between you and Cellomat.
In addition, Cellomat processes your Personal Data for the purposes of making contact with you as to notify you with respect to any matter connected to your use of Cellomat’s kiosks (i.e. based on a legitimate interest of the data controller).
Also, Cellomat processes your Personal Data for making available the Personal Data for any law enforcement bodies or other relevant state authorities in the event the device you sold to Cellomat through Cellomat’s kiosk was found to be stolen (i.e. based on compliance with a legal obligation).
Information on Recipients of Personal Data
- Public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, within the scope and for the purposes resulting from the law;
- Cellomat affiliates, at the fulfilment of reporting obligations;
- Entities supporting Cellomat in its business processes, including Cellomat’s Personal Data processors.
Providing information to third parties
Cellomat will not pass on to third parties the information you have provided and the details collected about your activities as part of your use of the kiosk, except in the following cases:
- to the extent necessary for the proper provision of the services;
- In accordance with Cellomats needs for information maintenance and information security, including through third parties that provide information storage services on servers;
- If Cellomat receives a court order, or a request from a competent authority, instructing it to provide your details or information about you to a third party;
- In any dispute, claim, lawsuit, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and Cellomat and / or anyone on its behalf; • In any case where Cellomat believes that the provision of the information is necessary to prevent serious damage to your body or property or to the body or property of a third party;
- Cellomat will be entitled to transfer your details and information collected as a result of your use of the kiosk to companies or other organizations associated with Cellomat, provided that they use this information only in accordance with the provisions of this policy;
- If Cellomat organizes its activities or services in another framework, and in case it changes its legal structure, including in case it assigns the activities of the services and / or any part of it to a third party – it will be entitled to transfer to the new body a copy of the information stored about you. It will assume the provisions of this policy towards you;
- According to your explicit request.
Without derogating from the aforementioned uses listed above, Cellomat may and may provide statistical and / or aggregate information that is not personal and does not personally identify you to third parties, inter alia to improve the services, enrich or streamline the services, or related services, and in order to tailor content focused on your needs and preferences.
Retention of information and rights
You know and you agree that the information will be stored by Cellomat and / or someone on its behalf or for it, including server hosting providers and information backup in Israel. Every user is entitled to contact Cellomat for the purpose of reviewing information relating to him and available to him. In addition, the user is entitled to request a change and / or correction of the information about him that is stored with us and / or its deletion, all in accordance with the provisions of the law. It should be noted that notwithstanding the aforesaid, Cellomat may be entitled to refuse certain requests, all in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the law.
It is clarified that if you request to delete your personal information as stated above, then Cellomat will not be able to provide you with some of its services, including various updates in the notices. You can contact Cellomat regarding the reference, correction and deletion of the information as stated above in the contact details listed below.
Cellomat has implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the Personal Data under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All of Cellomat’s employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your Personal Data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry or use of the System.
Reasonable physical, technical, and procedural measures shall be taken to:
- Prevent and/or to identify unauthorized or unlawful collection, processing, and transmittal of Personal Data; and
- Prevent accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.
All information provided by you and / or information received as a result of your use of the kiosk, will be kept confidential in accordance with the law and subject to the legal obligations and / or requirements applicable to the company.
If you have questions about the manner and scope of Personal Data processing by Cellomat and about your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible